THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Minggu, 12 Juni 2011

broken vow - Lara Fabian

tell me her name
I want to know
the way she looks
and where you go..
I need to see her face
I need to understand
why you and I came to an end..
tell me again I want to hear
who broke my faith in all these years
who lays with you at night
when I'm here all alone
remembering when I was your own..


I'll let you go
I'll let you fly
why do I keep asking why
I'll let you go
now that I found
a way to keep somehow
more than a broken vow..


tell me the words I never said
show me the tears you never shed
give me the touch that one you promised to be mine
or has it vanished for all time..


I close my eyes and dream of you and I and then I realize
there's more to life than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes..


I'd give away my soul to hold you once again
and never let this promise end..

0 komentar: